Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Haiku Valley - Oahu

Friends--

For your information and as a sample, I have attached a very good letter that has been sent to various legislators from three men who were sailors stationed at the Naval Radio Station--Haiku in the 40s and 50s. Attached also is a letter I have sent to my representative and senator, and a list of all senators and representatives, to save you the necessity of looking them up.

The attachments are all .pdf files. If you wish to have a .doc file, or if you wish for me to simply add the text to an e-mail, please respond. It is important for the legislators to understand that there is broad support for this proposal.

Remember that the House bill is HB2704 and the Senate bill is SB2727

You can look them up and check their status at

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/site1/docs/docs.asp

Aloha pumehana,

John Flanigan

Note from Moderator: If anyone wants copies of the attachments contact me at
bsager42@gmail.com and I'll send you the attachments. I'll post them to this blog iff I can figure out a practical way to do it.

No comments: